Carlie St. George
- World’s Worst Trekkie: Carlie Takes On “Space Seed”
- World’s Worst Trekkie: Carlie Takes On “The Return of the Archons”
- Triple Scoop Reviews: Hotel Artemis, Ocean’s Eight, and The Last of Sheila
- Lil Spooky Reviews: The Thing, The Haunting, and The Haunting of Hill House
- World’s Worst Trekkie: Carlie Takes On “Court Martial”
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Actual Good Chemistry
- Awesome Kickass Heroines
- Awesome Villain Alert
- Bad Horror
- Bechdel Fail
- Books To Movies
- CGI Fail
- Chemistry? What's Chemistry?
- Clarion West
- Comic Book Movies
- Detective Movie!
- Editing Fail
- Er This Isn't How Hospitals Work
- Every Story Is Better With Assassins
- Evil Aliens
- Fairy Tales
- Good Sequels
- Heart Knowledge!
- Hey That's Not a Bad American Accent
- Horror Comedies
- How Can You Possibly Be This Terrible Without Trying?
- I'm Only Here To Be Your Love Interest
- I Love Me A Good Cameo.
- I Love You! I've Known You a Day!
- Incompetent Cops
- I Watch Old Movies So I Can Pretend I'm Cultured.
- Jimmy Noooo!
- Less Like A Plot Hole. More Like A Plot Canyon.
- Not Exactly Girl Power
- Oh Look It's New York Again
- Oh the Controversy
- One Woman In the Whole Movie Huh?
- Originals Vs Remakes
- Oscar Winners and Nominees
- Protagonist I Hate You
- Scene Stealers
- Score/Soundtrack Made of WIn
- Siblings Unite!
- Sidekicks Rock
- Star Trek!
- Strong Female Character!
- Teen Wolf
- The Best Protagonists Have Dead Families
- The Sacrifice Play
- This Ending Sucks
- This Had Potential. It Just Failed.
- Time Travel!
- Totally Called It
- Two Whole Female Characters? I'm Shocked by this Almost Attempt at Gender Equality.
- Villain Fail
- When Good Actors Go Bad
- World's Worst Trekkie Review
- Wow Your Love Interest Is A Dick
- WTF Ending
- Yeah That's a Subtle Name Choice
Category Archives: SURVEYS
Well, I (finally) have results for you. Oh, and there are alluded to spoilers for The Bourne Supremacy. Just so you know. 1. Your life is imminent danger. Which fictional character do you hire as a bodyguard? Jason Bourne narrowly wins the … Continue reading
So, it’s going to be a quiet week on My Geek Blasphemy. I’m going to LA to visit a friend, and I have no intention of writing much while there. However, I do have a new poll for you. This one’s … Continue reading
There will be no new poll today. I’m cranky for various different reasons, and I don’t have a good question handy, so I’m not going to bother with it. However, I do have poll results from last week. The Worst … Continue reading
Well, the Oscars are over. I’ll have a few notes on the ceremony later tonight (or possibly tomorrow) but for now, here’s a new Academy Award related poll for you. Clearly, I’m focusing on movies from the last twenty years … Continue reading
Okay, you guys. You came that close, that close, to voting the same movie for Best and Worst Shyamalan film. Best Shyamalan movie? The Sixth Sense actually tied with Unbreakable for first place and, unfortunately, I haven’t seen either movie in a long … Continue reading
Well, this is it. The final round, the Superbowl of fantasy fighting. A lot of worthy opponents have gone down in the last few weeks: Buffy, Ripley, Cyclops, Iron Man, the Killer Rabbit, etc. Only two remain standing. Here is … Continue reading
Okay, it’s finally here. The apocalyptic battle, the Superbowl of Geekdom. Thirty other contenders have been knocked out of the running, leaving only two left standing. . . BATMAN VS HELLBOY Batman: PROS: Can practically fly. Multi-billionaire with access to … Continue reading