Carlie St. George
- World’s Worst Trekkie: Carlie Takes On “The Return of the Archons”
- Triple Scoop Reviews: Hotel Artemis, Ocean’s Eight, and The Last of Sheila
- Lil Spooky Reviews: The Thing, The Haunting, and The Haunting of Hill House
- World’s Worst Trekkie: Carlie Takes On “Court Martial”
- Lil Spooky Reviews: The Haunting, Thir13en Ghosts, Most Likely to Die, and Terror Train
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Actual Good Chemistry
- Awesome Kickass Heroines
- Awesome Villain Alert
- Bad Horror
- Bechdel Fail
- Books To Movies
- CGI Fail
- Chemistry? What's Chemistry?
- Clarion West
- Comic Book Movies
- Detective Movie!
- Editing Fail
- Er This Isn't How Hospitals Work
- Every Story Is Better With Assassins
- Evil Aliens
- Fairy Tales
- Good Sequels
- Heart Knowledge!
- Hey That's Not a Bad American Accent
- Horror Comedies
- How Can You Possibly Be This Terrible Without Trying?
- I'm Only Here To Be Your Love Interest
- I Love Me A Good Cameo.
- I Love You! I've Known You a Day!
- Incompetent Cops
- I Watch Old Movies So I Can Pretend I'm Cultured.
- Jimmy Noooo!
- Less Like A Plot Hole. More Like A Plot Canyon.
- Not Exactly Girl Power
- Oh Look It's New York Again
- Oh the Controversy
- One Woman In the Whole Movie Huh?
- Originals Vs Remakes
- Oscar Winners and Nominees
- Protagonist I Hate You
- Scene Stealers
- Score/Soundtrack Made of WIn
- Siblings Unite!
- Sidekicks Rock
- Star Trek!
- Strong Female Character!
- Teen Wolf
- The Best Protagonists Have Dead Families
- The Sacrifice Play
- This Ending Sucks
- This Had Potential. It Just Failed.
- Time Travel!
- Totally Called It
- Two Whole Female Characters? I'm Shocked by this Almost Attempt at Gender Equality.
- Villain Fail
- When Good Actors Go Bad
- World's Worst Trekkie Review
- Wow Your Love Interest Is A Dick
- WTF Ending
- Yeah That's a Subtle Name Choice
Tag Archives: Apocalypse Movies
Thor: Ragnarok You’ve all seen this, of course. The whole teaser is fun, like, there’s so much going on: holy shit Mjolnir, and all the goddamn iconic hats and headpieces, and the teeny-tiny glimpses of Idris Elba and Karl Urban. Not … Continue reading
I knew I’d watch Mad Max: Fury Road because I’d already seen all the other Mad Max movies — and, well, Tom Hardy. Hardy won my heart in Inception (him and JGL, anyway), so I’m always excited whenever he pops up in something … Continue reading
I’ve never read The Maze Runner and I didn’t hear particularly good things about the movie. And yet I watched it anyway and we all know why: Stiles. The thing is, The Maze Runner actually has a decent amount of potential. … Continue reading
Mekaela and I have designated this November as Mystery Month, for reasons that I’ve already forgotten. So it seems the right time to jump back into those noir films I’m continuously behind on. I like parts of Kiss Me Deadly. But … Continue reading
So, I’ve wanted to see Snowpiercer for, shit, two or three years now? I can’t remember exactly when I first heard about it, but it’s been a long time coming, I can tell you that. So over the weekend, Mekaela and I … Continue reading
So, I finally got around to checking out This is the End. The reviews for this movie were surprisingly pretty good across the board, and ultimately, I agree with them.