Carlie St. George
- Triple Scoop Reviews: Captain Marvel, Cast a Deadly Spell, and Bad Times at the El Royale
- MEGA REWATCH – Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol
- World’s Worst Trekkie: Carlie Takes On “The City on the Edge of Forever”
- World’s Worst Trekkie: Carlie Takes On “The Alternative Factor”
- MEGA REWATCH – Mission: Impossible III
- BABY REVIEWS
- COMING SOON-ISH
- EPIC REVIEWS
- Genderbent Wednesday
- Gimme THIS Please
- MEGA REWATCH
- MONDAY MORNING BLASPHEMOUS POLL
- Queen of the Gone-Too-Soon
- RAMBLING ESSAYS
- SLIGHTLY LESS EPIC REVIEWS
- Triple Scoop Review
- TV STUFF
- World's Worst Trekkie Recaps
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Actual Good Chemistry
- Awesome Kickass Heroines
- Awesome Villain Alert
- Bad Horror
- Bechdel Fail
- Books To Movies
- CGI Fail
- Chemistry? What's Chemistry?
- Clarion West
- Comic Book Movies
- Detective Movie!
- Editing Fail
- Er This Isn't How Hospitals Work
- Every Story Is Better With Assassins
- Evil Aliens
- Fairy Tales
- Good Sequels
- Heart Knowledge!
- Hey That's Not a Bad American Accent
- Horror Comedies
- How Can You Possibly Be This Terrible Without Trying?
- I'm Only Here To Be Your Love Interest
- I Love Me A Good Cameo.
- I Love You! I've Known You a Day!
- Incompetent Cops
- I Watch Old Movies So I Can Pretend I'm Cultured.
- Jimmy Noooo!
- Less Like A Plot Hole. More Like A Plot Canyon.
- Not Exactly Girl Power
- Oh Look It's New York Again
- Oh the Controversy
- One Woman In the Whole Movie Huh?
- Originals Vs Remakes
- Oscar Winners and Nominees
- Protagonist I Hate You
- Scene Stealers
- Score/Soundtrack Made of WIn
- Siblings Unite!
- Sidekicks Rock
- Star Trek!
- Strong Female Character!
- Teen Wolf
- The Best Protagonists Have Dead Families
- The Sacrifice Play
- This Ending Sucks
- This Had Potential. It Just Failed.
- Time Travel!
- Totally Called It
- Two Whole Female Characters? I'm Shocked by this Almost Attempt at Gender Equality.
- Villain Fail
- World's Worst Trekkie Review
- Wow Your Love Interest Is A Dick
- WTF Ending
- Yeah That's a Subtle Name Choice
Tag Archives: Costumes are AMAZING
Now that I’ve finished obsessively watching Brooklyn Nine-Nine–well, until Season 6 comes out in January, that is–it’s time to return to TOS. Today’s episode is all about the cost of war, and while it’s probably one of the best TOS … Continue reading
Mekaela and I have been binging Brooklyn Nine-Nine pretty much nonstop (seriously, it’s INSANE how fast we’ve gone through four seasons), so Star Trek has kinda fallen by the wayside lately. Recently, however, we did watch one episode that I’ve been looking forward … Continue reading
Friends. Enemies. People who’ve accidentally stumbled over this blog whilst looking for a subscription service called My Geek Box. We have finally arrived at the TOS episode with possibly the most infamously terrible fight scene of all time. It is, … Continue reading
Friends, this one started out promising, it really did. Sulu and Bones are on an away mission! Super wacky shit starts happening! A single massage ignites the passionate ship that is Spock and Kirk! . . . sadly, then the … Continue reading
With the Write-a-Thon over, I finally have some time to focus on what really matters: my super timely recaps of a 50-year-old science fiction television show! Yes, my friends, we are back to TOS again. Today we’ll be discussing “Balance … Continue reading
I went to see Black Panther last Sunday, mostly excited but also a little nervous. Not so much on the “Hollywood-fucks-up-black-representation” front; reviews had been pretty overwhelmingly positive about that. In fact, save for a few racist trolls saying the … Continue reading