Carlie St. George
- World’s Worst Trekkie: Carlie Takes On “The Return of the Archons”
- Triple Scoop Reviews: Hotel Artemis, Ocean’s Eight, and The Last of Sheila
- Lil Spooky Reviews: The Thing, The Haunting, and The Haunting of Hill House
- World’s Worst Trekkie: Carlie Takes On “Court Martial”
- Lil Spooky Reviews: The Haunting, Thir13en Ghosts, Most Likely to Die, and Terror Train
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Actual Good Chemistry
- Awesome Kickass Heroines
- Awesome Villain Alert
- Bad Horror
- Bechdel Fail
- Books To Movies
- CGI Fail
- Chemistry? What's Chemistry?
- Clarion West
- Comic Book Movies
- Detective Movie!
- Editing Fail
- Er This Isn't How Hospitals Work
- Every Story Is Better With Assassins
- Evil Aliens
- Fairy Tales
- Good Sequels
- Heart Knowledge!
- Hey That's Not a Bad American Accent
- Horror Comedies
- How Can You Possibly Be This Terrible Without Trying?
- I'm Only Here To Be Your Love Interest
- I Love Me A Good Cameo.
- I Love You! I've Known You a Day!
- Incompetent Cops
- I Watch Old Movies So I Can Pretend I'm Cultured.
- Jimmy Noooo!
- Less Like A Plot Hole. More Like A Plot Canyon.
- Not Exactly Girl Power
- Oh Look It's New York Again
- Oh the Controversy
- One Woman In the Whole Movie Huh?
- Originals Vs Remakes
- Oscar Winners and Nominees
- Protagonist I Hate You
- Scene Stealers
- Score/Soundtrack Made of WIn
- Siblings Unite!
- Sidekicks Rock
- Star Trek!
- Strong Female Character!
- Teen Wolf
- The Best Protagonists Have Dead Families
- The Sacrifice Play
- This Ending Sucks
- This Had Potential. It Just Failed.
- Time Travel!
- Totally Called It
- Two Whole Female Characters? I'm Shocked by this Almost Attempt at Gender Equality.
- Villain Fail
- When Good Actors Go Bad
- World's Worst Trekkie Review
- Wow Your Love Interest Is A Dick
- WTF Ending
- Yeah That's a Subtle Name Choice
Tag Archives: Editing Fail
Well, that was predictable: for the sake of the 2018 Clarion West Write-a-Thon, I sold my reviewing services to the highest bidder–so to speak–and the highest bidder, once again, was Evil Tom. Now, Evil Tom’s initial plan was to make … Continue reading
Lately, Mek and I have been on something of an Agatha Christie kick, so recently we checked out an adaptation of one of her novels–a novel, coincidentally, that neither of us have read: Crooked House. There’s potential here. But there … Continue reading
I read my first Agatha Christie novel when I was eleven. By now I’ve read dozens, and while I always enjoy them, most have long since blended in my head, like half-forgotten Friends episodes or various bad Christmases. Murder on the … Continue reading
I’ve said this before, I know, but It is my very favorite Stephen King book. There are problems, of course (the scene, THE SCENE), but the novel will always and forever have a place in my heart. Likewise, The 1990 … Continue reading
It is time, I think, to try and return to our regularly scheduled programming on My Geek Blasphemy. Well. Okay. Scheduling was never really all that regular around here and may stay even more irregular in the weeks to come, … Continue reading