Carlie St. George
- 2019: Award Eligible Work and Recommended Short Stories
- Triple Spooky Scoop Review: Invasion of the Body Snatchers, Hostel, and The Legend of Hell House
- Triple Spooky Scoop Review: Leprechaun, The Witch, and The Cell
- Triple Spooky Scoop Review: The Conjuring, Insidious, and A Girl Walks Home Alone At Night
- Triple Spooky Scoop Reviews: Ghost Story, The Wailing, and The Purge: Anarchy
- BABY REVIEWS
- COMING SOON-ISH
- EPIC REVIEWS
- Genderbent Wednesday
- Gimme THIS Please
- MEGA REWATCH
- MONDAY MORNING BLASPHEMOUS POLL
- Queen of the Gone-Too-Soon
- RAMBLING ESSAYS
- SLIGHTLY LESS EPIC REVIEWS
- Triple Scoop Review
- TV STUFF
- World's Worst Trekkie Recaps
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Actual Good Chemistry
- Awesome Kickass Heroines
- Awesome Villain Alert
- Bad Horror
- Bechdel Fail
- Books To Movies
- CGI Fail
- Chemistry? What's Chemistry?
- Clarion West
- Comic Book Movies
- Competence Kink
- Costumes are AMAZING
- Editing Fail
- Every Story Is Better With Assassins
- Evil Aliens
- Fairy Tales
- Good Sequels
- Heart Knowledge!
- Hey That's Not a Bad American Accent
- Horror Comedies
- How Can You Possibly Be This Terrible Without Trying?
- I'm Only Here To Be Your Love Interest
- I Love Me A Good Cameo.
- I Love You! I've Known You a Day!
- Incompetent Cops
- I Watch Foreign Movies So I Can Pretend I'm Cultured
- I Watch Old Movies So I Can Pretend I'm Cultured.
- Jimmy Noooo!
- Less Like A Plot Hole. More Like A Plot Canyon.
- Not Exactly Girl Power
- Oh Look It's New York Again
- Oh the Controversy
- One Woman In the Whole Movie Huh?
- Originals Vs Remakes
- Oscar Winners and Nominees
- Protagonist I Hate You
- Scene Stealers
- Score/Soundtrack Made of WIn
- Siblings Unite!
- Sidekicks Rock
- Star Trek!
- Strong Female Character!
- Teen Wolf
- The Best Protagonists Have Dead Families
- The Sacrifice Play
- This Ending Sucks
- This Had Potential. It Just Failed.
- Time Travel!
- Totally Called It
- Two Whole Female Characters? I'm Shocked by this Almost Attempt at Gender Equality.
- Villain Fail
- World's Worst Trekkie Review
- Wow Your Love Interest Is A Dick
- WTF Ending
- Yeah That's a Subtle Name Choice
Tag Archives: How Can You Possibly Be This Terrible Without Trying?
Two years ago, Mekaela, Lindsey, and I all went to see It in theaters; I reviewed it here. (TLDR, it’s a fairly creepy horror film that–with just a little more work–could’ve been an amazing horror film.) I, of course, am a … Continue reading →
Let me begin by telling you that Tom is a terrible person. You may remember Tom, or you may not. I’ve mentioned him once or twice before on this blog. I used to think he was an okay sort of … Continue reading →
First, some backstory. Last night, my friend, my sister, and I all went to the movies. We were there to see Atomic Blonde, which I’ll probably review next week; however, the true highlight of the night ended up being this … Continue reading →
So, Suicide Squad was out for about a week before I had the opportunity to see it, and the reviews in that week were . . . not kind. I’d heard from a few people directly who enjoyed the movie, … Continue reading →
Well. I finally started up my Great Star Wars Re-Watch again with Episode II – Attack of the Clones. Man. This movie might actually be worse than I remembered, and I didn’t even like it the first go-round.
(I know. I’m sure everyone’s using that headline, or some variant of. I can’t make myself care. The X-Files sure didn’t.) When I first heard that The X-Files was returning, my interest was rather low. It’s not because I didn’t like The … Continue reading →
Valentine’s Day has come and gone. You know what this means. So-Bad-It’s . . . no, it’s really just bad horror. Your entry for this year’s Bloody Hearts is a spectacularly terrible film called House of Nine, a movie that’s … Continue reading →