Carlie St. George
- Now Available At The Dark: “You Were Once Wild Here”
- “A Pack of Vultures At the Feast: Knives Out, Beaks Bloody.”
- Triple Scoop Reviews: Robin Hood, The Sword and the Stone, and Spider-Man: Far From Home
- 2019: Award Eligible Work and Recommended Short Stories
- Triple Spooky Scoop Review: Invasion of the Body Snatchers, Hostel, and The Legend of Hell House
- BABY REVIEWS
- COMING SOON-ISH
- EPIC REVIEWS
- Genderbent Wednesday
- Gimme THIS Please
- MEGA REWATCH
- MONDAY MORNING BLASPHEMOUS POLL
- Queen of the Gone-Too-Soon
- RAMBLING ESSAYS
- SLIGHTLY LESS EPIC REVIEWS
- Triple Scoop Review
- TV STUFF
- World's Worst Trekkie Recaps
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Actual Good Chemistry
- Awesome Kickass Heroines
- Awesome Villain Alert
- Bad Horror
- Bechdel Fail
- Books To Movies
- CGI Fail
- Chemistry? What's Chemistry?
- Clarion West
- Comic Book Movies
- Competence Kink
- Costumes are AMAZING
- Detective Movie!
- Editing Fail
- Every Story Is Better With Assassins
- Evil Aliens
- Fairy Tales
- Good Sequels
- Heart Knowledge!
- Hey That's Not a Bad American Accent
- Horror Comedies
- How Can You Possibly Be This Terrible Without Trying?
- I'm Only Here To Be Your Love Interest
- I Love Me A Good Cameo.
- I Love You! I've Known You a Day!
- Incompetent Cops
- I Watch Foreign Movies So I Can Pretend I'm Cultured
- I Watch Old Movies So I Can Pretend I'm Cultured.
- Jimmy Noooo!
- Less Like A Plot Hole. More Like A Plot Canyon.
- Not Exactly Girl Power
- Oh Look It's New York Again
- Oh the Controversy
- One Woman In the Whole Movie Huh?
- Originals Vs Remakes
- Oscar Winners and Nominees
- Protagonist I Hate You
- Scene Stealers
- Score/Soundtrack Made of WIn
- Siblings Unite!
- Sidekicks Rock
- Star Trek!
- Strong Female Character!
- The Best Protagonists Have Dead Families
- The Sacrifice Play
- This Ending Sucks
- This Had Potential. It Just Failed.
- Time Travel!
- Totally Called It
- Two Whole Female Characters? I'm Shocked by this Almost Attempt at Gender Equality.
- Villain Fail
- World's Worst Trekkie Review
- Wow Your Love Interest Is A Dick
- WTF Ending
- Yeah That's a Subtle Name Choice
Tag Archives: I Grew Up On This Movie
Jumpin’ Jack Flash First Watch or Rewatch: Rewatch Amazon, Netflix, Hulu, or Other: Other – Personal Collection DVD Spoilers: Nah, unless you really don’t wanna know who plays Jack Grade: Chocolate I haven’t watched Jumpin’ Jack Flash in years, but I … Continue reading
Time to get back on track with our Disney Princess Movies. Next up: This is the first time I’ve seen Aladdin in at least twenty years, and I’m relieved to find that I still enjoy it. You know, except for … Continue reading
Continuing with Disney . . . let us now move on to my childhood favorite: Beauty and the Beast. Objectivity may or may not not be found in this review. I have all kinds of nostalgia for this one, so … Continue reading
We’re approaching the end of May, and I’ve only watched three of my Disney Princess movies. This will not stand. Who knows what you hell beasts will make me watch if I fail my 2016 challenge. Time to pick up the … Continue reading
It’s time to continue the Disney Princess Movie Challenge with our next film: Cinderella. When I was two-years-old, I apparently loved this movie so much I taught myself how to use the VCR so that I could torment my family … Continue reading
It was my sister’s birthday yesterday, and we did a lot of the low-key, generally-nerdy things that make up my (and, hopefully, her) favorite kind of days: dining out, a trip to the bookstore, a successful game of Castle Panic, and playing … Continue reading
Obsessively watching Teen Wolf and Sheriff Johnny Cage reminded me of something last week: I have never actually written a review for Mortal Kombat. Mortal Kombat: Annihilation, yes. But Mortal Kombat itself? Nope. This is one of my favorite guilty pleasure movies ever. Keep … Continue reading