Carlie St. George
- Triple Spooky Scoop Reviews: Suspiria, Us, and Jason X
- Now Available At The Dark: “You Were Once Wild Here”
- “A Pack of Vultures At the Feast: Knives Out, Beaks Bloody.”
- Triple Scoop Reviews: Robin Hood, The Sword and the Stone, and Spider-Man: Far From Home
- 2019: Award Eligible Work and Recommended Short Stories
- BABY REVIEWS
- COMING SOON-ISH
- EPIC REVIEWS
- Genderbent Wednesday
- Gimme THIS Please
- MEGA REWATCH
- MONDAY MORNING BLASPHEMOUS POLL
- Queen of the Gone-Too-Soon
- RAMBLING ESSAYS
- SLIGHTLY LESS EPIC REVIEWS
- Triple Scoop Review
- TV STUFF
- World's Worst Trekkie Recaps
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Actual Good Chemistry
- Awesome Kickass Heroines
- Awesome Villain Alert
- Bad Horror
- Bechdel Fail
- Books To Movies
- CGI Fail
- Chemistry? What's Chemistry?
- Clarion West
- Comic Book Movies
- Costumes are AMAZING
- Detective Movie!
- Editing Fail
- Every Story Is Better With Assassins
- Evil Aliens
- Fairy Tales
- Good Sequels
- Guilty Pleasures
- Heart Knowledge!
- Hey That's Not a Bad American Accent
- Horror Comedies
- How Can You Possibly Be This Terrible Without Trying?
- I'm Only Here To Be Your Love Interest
- I Love Me A Good Cameo.
- I Love You! I've Known You a Day!
- Incompetent Cops
- I Watch Foreign Movies So I Can Pretend I'm Cultured
- I Watch Old Movies So I Can Pretend I'm Cultured.
- Jimmy Noooo!
- Less Like A Plot Hole. More Like A Plot Canyon.
- Not Exactly Girl Power
- Oh Look It's New York Again
- Oh the Controversy
- One Woman In the Whole Movie Huh?
- Originals Vs Remakes
- Oscar Winners and Nominees
- Protagonist I Hate You
- Scene Stealers
- Score/Soundtrack Made of WIn
- Siblings Unite!
- Sidekicks Rock
- Star Trek!
- Strong Female Character!
- The Best Protagonists Have Dead Families
- The Sacrifice Play
- This Ending Sucks
- This Had Potential. It Just Failed.
- Time Travel!
- Totally Called It
- Two Whole Female Characters? I'm Shocked by this Almost Attempt at Gender Equality.
- Villain Fail
- World's Worst Trekkie Review
- Wow Your Love Interest Is A Dick
- WTF Ending
- Yeah That's a Subtle Name Choice
Tag Archives: I’m Only Here To Be Your Love Interest
Invasion of the Body Snatchers First Watch or Rewatch: First Watch Amazon, Netflix, Hulu, or Other: Hulu Spoilers: Absolutely, and not just for this film. I will also heartlessly spoil Alien, Aliens, Scream, AND Halloween Grade: Chocolate I enjoyed this. I wish … Continue reading
It’s the final week of the Clarion West Write-a-Thon and, coincidentally, my last week before vacation. Which means you probably won’t see me around much for a little while. Before I go, though, I have my second (and final) WaT … Continue reading
Solo: A Star Wars Story First Watch or Rewatch: First Watch Amazon, Netflix, Hulu, or Other: Netflix Spoilers: Yep. Heavily implied spoilers for Rogue One, too. Grade: Vanilla So, I finally watched Solo. It was okay, I guess. On the … Continue reading
While waiting to see Wonder Woman (soon, it will happen soon), Mekaela and I went ahead and watched a different superhero movie, one that we never quite got around to seeing: Doctor Strange. Ultimately? Meh.
Maybe a couple of months ago, Mekaela told me about a Korean zombie movie she wanted to check out sometime: Train to Busan. I was interested (I mean, zombies on a train? Of course I was interested!), but between life … Continue reading
Well, I reviewed Fast and Furious 6. Might as well review Furious 7. When it comes to one-upping the previous movie on completely ludicrous stunts . . . this is a “hold my beer” franchise, isn’t it?
The Fast and The Furious movies fascinate me. Not so much the movies themselves, necessarily, but how passionate people are about them. I watched the original film back whenever it came out, what, 15 years ago? And I’ve gotta tell … Continue reading