Carlie St. George
- World’s Worst Trekkie: Carlie Takes On “Space Seed”
- World’s Worst Trekkie: Carlie Takes On “The Return of the Archons”
- Triple Scoop Reviews: Hotel Artemis, Ocean’s Eight, and The Last of Sheila
- Lil Spooky Reviews: The Thing, The Haunting, and The Haunting of Hill House
- World’s Worst Trekkie: Carlie Takes On “Court Martial”
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Actual Good Chemistry
- Awesome Kickass Heroines
- Awesome Villain Alert
- Bad Horror
- Bechdel Fail
- Books To Movies
- CGI Fail
- Chemistry? What's Chemistry?
- Clarion West
- Comic Book Movies
- Detective Movie!
- Editing Fail
- Er This Isn't How Hospitals Work
- Every Story Is Better With Assassins
- Evil Aliens
- Fairy Tales
- Good Sequels
- Heart Knowledge!
- Hey That's Not a Bad American Accent
- Horror Comedies
- How Can You Possibly Be This Terrible Without Trying?
- I'm Only Here To Be Your Love Interest
- I Love Me A Good Cameo.
- I Love You! I've Known You a Day!
- Incompetent Cops
- I Watch Old Movies So I Can Pretend I'm Cultured.
- Jimmy Noooo!
- Less Like A Plot Hole. More Like A Plot Canyon.
- Not Exactly Girl Power
- Oh Look It's New York Again
- Oh the Controversy
- One Woman In the Whole Movie Huh?
- Originals Vs Remakes
- Oscar Winners and Nominees
- Protagonist I Hate You
- Scene Stealers
- Score/Soundtrack Made of WIn
- Siblings Unite!
- Sidekicks Rock
- Star Trek!
- Strong Female Character!
- Teen Wolf
- The Best Protagonists Have Dead Families
- The Sacrifice Play
- This Ending Sucks
- This Had Potential. It Just Failed.
- Time Travel!
- Totally Called It
- Two Whole Female Characters? I'm Shocked by this Almost Attempt at Gender Equality.
- Villain Fail
- When Good Actors Go Bad
- World's Worst Trekkie Review
- Wow Your Love Interest Is A Dick
- WTF Ending
- Yeah That's a Subtle Name Choice
Tag Archives: Made In The Best Year Ever: 1985
Without a movie challenge this year, I came to a startling realization a few weeks ago: I could rent whatever the hell I wanted from Netflix. There were no self-imposed deadlines I had to meet, no movies I absolutely HAD … Continue reading
I was inspired to create and complete the 2016 Disney Princess Challenge last year when I watched and reviewed Sleeping Beauty. The only problem was that by taking Briar Rose out of the mix, I had inadvertently left myself with … Continue reading
It was my sister’s birthday yesterday, and we did a lot of the low-key, generally-nerdy things that make up my (and, hopefully, her) favorite kind of days: dining out, a trip to the bookstore, a successful game of Castle Panic, and playing … Continue reading
Interesting. By happy coincidence, Kirsten and I both recently ended up watching sequels from different horror franchises where an emotionally traumatized survivor named Tommy has to come face-to-face with the monster from his childhood. Luckily for me, Friday the 13th: A … Continue reading
We’re going back inside the Disney Vault today. Let’s bypass the movies about princesses and mermaids and talking teapots, though, and focus on the ones about electroshock treatments and evil witches who have cabinets full of stolen, interchangeable heads. Yes. … Continue reading
As many of my friends could tell you, I’m a bit of a zombie enthusiast. Yet, sadly, I developed my love for zombies late in life (like, in my late teens/early twenties) and am thus still catching up on many … Continue reading
My sister challenged me to write a review for Clue. I laughed at her. Then I tried it. Warnings for self-indulgent nostalgia.