Carlie St. George
- World’s Worst Trekkie: Carlie Takes On “Space Seed”
- World’s Worst Trekkie: Carlie Takes On “The Return of the Archons”
- Triple Scoop Reviews: Hotel Artemis, Ocean’s Eight, and The Last of Sheila
- Lil Spooky Reviews: The Thing, The Haunting, and The Haunting of Hill House
- World’s Worst Trekkie: Carlie Takes On “Court Martial”
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Actual Good Chemistry
- Awesome Kickass Heroines
- Awesome Villain Alert
- Bad Horror
- Bechdel Fail
- Books To Movies
- CGI Fail
- Chemistry? What's Chemistry?
- Clarion West
- Comic Book Movies
- Detective Movie!
- Editing Fail
- Er This Isn't How Hospitals Work
- Every Story Is Better With Assassins
- Evil Aliens
- Fairy Tales
- Good Sequels
- Heart Knowledge!
- Hey That's Not a Bad American Accent
- Horror Comedies
- How Can You Possibly Be This Terrible Without Trying?
- I'm Only Here To Be Your Love Interest
- I Love Me A Good Cameo.
- I Love You! I've Known You a Day!
- Incompetent Cops
- I Watch Old Movies So I Can Pretend I'm Cultured.
- Jimmy Noooo!
- Less Like A Plot Hole. More Like A Plot Canyon.
- Not Exactly Girl Power
- Oh Look It's New York Again
- Oh the Controversy
- One Woman In the Whole Movie Huh?
- Originals Vs Remakes
- Oscar Winners and Nominees
- Protagonist I Hate You
- Scene Stealers
- Score/Soundtrack Made of WIn
- Siblings Unite!
- Sidekicks Rock
- Star Trek!
- Strong Female Character!
- Teen Wolf
- The Best Protagonists Have Dead Families
- The Sacrifice Play
- This Ending Sucks
- This Had Potential. It Just Failed.
- Time Travel!
- Totally Called It
- Two Whole Female Characters? I'm Shocked by this Almost Attempt at Gender Equality.
- Villain Fail
- When Good Actors Go Bad
- World's Worst Trekkie Review
- Wow Your Love Interest Is A Dick
- WTF Ending
- Yeah That's a Subtle Name Choice
Tag Archives: Martial Arts!
So, I haven’t been here as regularly as I’d like to, and unfortunately that’s probably not gonna change anytime in the near future. I have Novel Writing Deadlines to meet, which means I’m instituting a hard rule for myself: no … Continue reading
Well, I reviewed Fast and Furious 6. Might as well review Furious 7. When it comes to one-upping the previous movie on completely ludicrous stunts . . . this is a “hold my beer” franchise, isn’t it?
So, I’ve read and watched multiple versions of Pride and Prejudice, but–presumably to the horror of Jane Austen enthusiasts everywhere–I have done so in a completely backwards fashion. First, I watched the 2005 film with Keira Knightley, which I liked. … Continue reading
Okay. You’ve probably already read about 600 reviews of Daredevil since Season 2 aired, like, weeks ago, but guess what? Now you have mine! And mine is clearly the best because it comes with way more words and, like, a whole numbering system! … Continue reading
I first heard about Sense8 a couple of weeks before it aired on Netflix. Instantly, I was intrigued: a story about eight different people, all over the world, who become psychically linked in some way, who can share thoughts and … Continue reading
You may remember that, unlike most everyone else in geekdom, I had kind of a meh reaction when I watched the trailer to Marvel’s Daredevil. (This is, by the way, the last time I will actually type out Marvel’s Daredevil. I have every confidence in … Continue reading
Obsessively watching Teen Wolf and Sheriff Johnny Cage reminded me of something last week: I have never actually written a review for Mortal Kombat. Mortal Kombat: Annihilation, yes. But Mortal Kombat itself? Nope. This is one of my favorite guilty pleasure movies ever. Keep … Continue reading