Carlie St. George
- Triple Spooky Scoop Review: The Babadook, It Follows, and Jennifer’s Body
- Now Available at Nightmare: “Some Kind of Blood-Soaked Future”
- Triple Scoop Reviews: Jumpin’ Jack Flash, The Skeleton Twins, and John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum
- “No One Wants To Play With The Clown Anymore.”
- TV SUPERLATIVES: June, July, and August – 2019
- BABY REVIEWS
- COMING SOON-ISH
- EPIC REVIEWS
- Genderbent Wednesday
- Gimme THIS Please
- MEGA REWATCH
- MONDAY MORNING BLASPHEMOUS POLL
- Queen of the Gone-Too-Soon
- RAMBLING ESSAYS
- SLIGHTLY LESS EPIC REVIEWS
- Triple Scoop Review
- TV STUFF
- World's Worst Trekkie Recaps
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Actual Good Chemistry
- Awesome Kickass Heroines
- Awesome Villain Alert
- Bad Horror
- Bechdel Fail
- Books To Movies
- CGI Fail
- Chemistry? What's Chemistry?
- Clarion West
- Comic Book Movies
- Competence Kink
- Costumes are AMAZING
- Editing Fail
- Er This Isn't How Hospitals Work
- Every Story Is Better With Assassins
- Evil Aliens
- Fairy Tales
- Good Sequels
- Heart Knowledge!
- Hey That's Not a Bad American Accent
- Horror Comedies
- How Can You Possibly Be This Terrible Without Trying?
- I'm Only Here To Be Your Love Interest
- I Love Me A Good Cameo.
- I Love You! I've Known You a Day!
- Incompetent Cops
- I Watch Old Movies So I Can Pretend I'm Cultured.
- Jimmy Noooo!
- Less Like A Plot Hole. More Like A Plot Canyon.
- Not Exactly Girl Power
- Oh Look It's New York Again
- Oh the Controversy
- One Woman In the Whole Movie Huh?
- Originals Vs Remakes
- Oscar Winners and Nominees
- Protagonist I Hate You
- Scene Stealers
- Score/Soundtrack Made of WIn
- Siblings Unite!
- Sidekicks Rock
- Star Trek!
- Strong Female Character!
- Teen Wolf
- The Best Protagonists Have Dead Families
- The Sacrifice Play
- This Ending Sucks
- This Had Potential. It Just Failed.
- Time Travel!
- Totally Called It
- Two Whole Female Characters? I'm Shocked by this Almost Attempt at Gender Equality.
- Villain Fail
- When Good Actors Go Bad
- World's Worst Trekkie Review
- Wow Your Love Interest Is A Dick
- WTF Ending
- Yeah That's a Subtle Name Choice
Tag Archives: Shut Up! I Can’t Hear Keanu!
Jumpin’ Jack Flash First Watch or Rewatch: Rewatch Amazon, Netflix, Hulu, or Other: Other – Personal Collection DVD Spoilers: Nah, unless you really don’t wanna know who plays Jack Grade: Chocolate I haven’t watched Jumpin’ Jack Flash in years, but I … Continue reading
I didn’t love John Wick the way other people did, but I enjoyed it well enough to Netflix the sequel. The verdict? I liked it. Probably more than the first one, honestly.
Thor: Ragnarok You’ve all seen this, of course. The whole teaser is fun, like, there’s so much going on: holy shit Mjolnir, and all the goddamn iconic hats and headpieces, and the teeny-tiny glimpses of Idris Elba and Karl Urban. Not … Continue reading
Get Out So, this looks pretty fantastic. I don’t have a whole lot to say about Get Out specifically, just that it looks original and creepy as hell, and I’m pretty excited about it. I will forever love my horror movies, … Continue reading
“People Keep Asking If I’m Back, And I Haven’t Really Had An Answer, But Yeah, I’m Thinking I’m Back.”
So, last year I saw a trailer for John Wick and, man, I laughed my ass off. It looked terrible. It looked beyond terrible. I had a giggle fit that lasted, like, a solid minute. But after the movie came … Continue reading
Playing It Cool When I dreamed of Chris Evans and Anthony Mackie teaming up again, this isn’t what I had in mind. On the plus side: extremely solid cast. Besides Evans and Mackie, we also have Aubrey Plaza, Luke Wilson, … Continue reading