Carlie St. George
- World’s Worst Trekkie: Carlie Takes On “Mirror, Mirror”
- Triple Scoop Reviews: A Wrinkle in Time, Kong: Skull Island, and Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse
- The Clarion West Write-a-Thon 2019
- World’s Worst Trekkie: Carlie Takes On “The Changeling”
- World’s Worst Trekkie: Carlie Takes On “Who Mourns For Adonais?”
- BABY REVIEWS
- COMING SOON-ISH
- EPIC REVIEWS
- Genderbent Wednesday
- Gimme THIS Please
- MEGA REWATCH
- MONDAY MORNING BLASPHEMOUS POLL
- Queen of the Gone-Too-Soon
- RAMBLING ESSAYS
- SLIGHTLY LESS EPIC REVIEWS
- Triple Scoop Review
- TV STUFF
- World's Worst Trekkie Recaps
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Actual Good Chemistry
- Awesome Kickass Heroines
- Awesome Villain Alert
- Bad Horror
- Bechdel Fail
- Books To Movies
- CGI Fail
- Chemistry? What's Chemistry?
- Clarion West
- Comic Book Movies
- Competence Kink
- Editing Fail
- Er This Isn't How Hospitals Work
- Every Story Is Better With Assassins
- Evil Aliens
- Fairy Tales
- Good Sequels
- Heart Knowledge!
- Hey That's Not a Bad American Accent
- Horror Comedies
- How Can You Possibly Be This Terrible Without Trying?
- I'm Only Here To Be Your Love Interest
- I Love Me A Good Cameo.
- I Love You! I've Known You a Day!
- Incompetent Cops
- I Watch Old Movies So I Can Pretend I'm Cultured.
- Jimmy Noooo!
- Less Like A Plot Hole. More Like A Plot Canyon.
- Not Exactly Girl Power
- Oh Look It's New York Again
- Oh the Controversy
- One Woman In the Whole Movie Huh?
- Originals Vs Remakes
- Oscar Winners and Nominees
- Protagonist I Hate You
- Scene Stealers
- Score/Soundtrack Made of WIn
- Siblings Unite!
- Sidekicks Rock
- Star Trek!
- Strong Female Character!
- Teen Wolf
- The Best Protagonists Have Dead Families
- The Sacrifice Play
- This Ending Sucks
- This Had Potential. It Just Failed.
- Time Travel!
- Totally Called It
- Two Whole Female Characters? I'm Shocked by this Almost Attempt at Gender Equality.
- Villain Fail
- World's Worst Trekkie Review
- Wow Your Love Interest Is A Dick
- WTF Ending
- Yeah That's a Subtle Name Choice
Tag Archives: Tom Hiddleston is King of the Internet (And My Heart)
A Wrinkle In Time First Watch or Rewatch: First Watch Amazon, Netflix, Hulu, or Other: Netflix Spoilers: Yes Grade: Vanilla I absolutely fell in love with A Wrinkle in Time when I was eleven, but it’s not a particularly easy … Continue reading
So, I went to the movies last weekend. One guess on what I saw. I enjoyed Thor: Ragnarok! I don’t think I liked it quite as much as other people, which I guess is just normal now? Still, I had … Continue reading
Thor: Ragnarok You’ve all seen this, of course. The whole teaser is fun, like, there’s so much going on: holy shit Mjolnir, and all the goddamn iconic hats and headpieces, and the teeny-tiny glimpses of Idris Elba and Karl Urban. Not … Continue reading
It’s been years since I’ve gone to Comic Con. I’m always deeply envious when it’s going on, but luckily, the internet provides some of the shiny without me having to get up at the crack of dawn for a 5:00pm panel … Continue reading
First, let me just go ahead and put this on the record: I absolutely refuse to watch a trailer for the deleted scenes of a movie, even if that movie is The Force Awakens. And no judgment on you if you … Continue reading
Jem and the Holograms Now, I didn’t actually watch the 80’s cartoon. My sister did, but I’m a few years too young for it. We did have some of dolls, though: Jem, Rio, and Storm — well, Stormer, I guess. … Continue reading
X-Men: Days of Future Past So . . . I don’t know. I mean, I’ll see it. There are a few things going in its favor: Bryan Singer back in the director’s chair, Michael Fassbender, Peter Dinklage, and just the … Continue reading